A Nutty Outlook of HK Entertainment

My thoughts on the HK entertainment world as well as satirical and possibly just nutty perspective of Hong Kong Entertainment at times. If you wish to share any jokes or satire or anything you think is funny, please email me at Jadedreams27@gmail.com

Monday, January 09, 2006

 

hello everyone!

This is going to be a trial blog about a satirical look inside the world of HK entertainment, mainly just TVB now, but who knows about the future. Now, when I say trial, it's going to be really trying for me because I can't say I'm very funny but alas, it's something I want to try and see how it goes.

If you are a avid fan of TVB, and are looking for some good chuckles, I'll recommend you visit -> http://teeveebee.blogspot.com/
They have very witty outlooks about TVB stuff, and it's something I want to follow after since they stopped for quite a while now, but we'll just see.

This blog by no means is affiliated with TVB or against TVB in any way. It is just a fan's nutty perspective of HK and TVB entertainment.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

January 2006   July 2006  

This blog is not affiliated with TVB or any magazine, newspapers, broadcasting organizations. Pictures are owned by original copyrighters, and I do not own anything on this site other than my opinions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?