My thoughts on the HK entertainment world as well as satirical and possibly just nutty perspective of Hong Kong Entertainment at times.
If you wish to share any jokes or satire or anything you think is funny, please email me at Jadedreams27@gmail.com
Well most of them have to do with past TVB anniversaries because well, I have no other pictures haha. The stuff in < > are what they're thinking. Stuff in parenthesis are their actions. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are they thinking as they are just standing there in front of cameras.....
Yoyo: < Well I'm not really popular compared with these others, but I sure have better taste in fashion. > (smiles)
Jessica: < Gee, another year of not winning. Am I really that jinxed? Maybe it's because Roger keeps on stealing my spotlight. No more Lo Poh Jai again, I swear! I will win Best Actress soon! > (smiles)
Melissa: < Yes, I finally made it, I finally can take pictures with the top actresses. > (smiles)
Gigi:< I wonder...when am I going to win Best actress again....I guess when my contract is almost over...probably soon... >
Charmaine: < Why is Yoyo, Melissa, and Sonijia in this picture? Does this mean TVB is going to stop promoting me?? Oh no, I better look good to win TVB's heart again! > (smiles)
Sonijia: < hmm...I really don't want to be here. I don't like sharing the spotlight. I wonder if the press is going to comment about how beautiful I am tomorrow...Better give a smile > (smile)
--------------------------------------------

Kenix: Hey Gigi! I heard you are talking bad about me! Is that true??

Gigi: No way, Kenix. There is no way I would do that. It was blown out of proportion! Psst...between you and me, I think there are 5 reasons why Liza should drop out of the awards. One, she's already cream of the crop at TVB, the number one sister, what does she need an award to prove? Two if she wins, people would doubt whether TVB is just giving her face. Three, she should let the younger generation compete with each other instead of stealing the spotlight from us. Four, her performance in War of In Laws was only so-so. Five, it is so your year to win.....
Liza: AHEM girls...are you guys talking bad about me? The press is taking pictures!
Gigi: Of course not, oh worthy Liza, we're just chatting. (smiles)
Kenix: Yes, yes, small chat. (gives a awkard smile)

Gigi & Kenix: We love you Liza!
Liza: I love you too girls...
--------------------------------------------------

Gigi: I totally deserve the Best Actress win don't I? The fans all love me.
Shere: Uh...yeah...if you say so.
This blog is not affiliated with TVB or any magazine, newspapers, broadcasting organizations. Pictures are owned by original copyrighters, and I do not own anything on this site other than my opinions.